FS: Dye Matrix Composite / DMC / upped to the max!

Looking for a new marker? Want to sell yours? Post your ad for 2nd hand gear here!

Moderator: Moderator

Postby FUBAR on Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:47 pm

Red/Black DMC with mad ups for sale!

Time to move on, my DM6 has arrived and has replaced this beauty.
This is a black with red parts DMC, bought at the Millenium Masters in Bitburg, Germany last year. It is F-stamped so legal in Germany.

It comes with all the stock parts, spare kit, [glow=red]3 chips[/glow] (Dye semi chip, Dye ramping chip, AdvantagePB [glow=blue]Virtue[/glow] Board).
It also has a Critical Trigger with magnet in matching color, Hybrid Hedlock feedneck in matching color.
The internals have just been replaced. All new o-rings, new ball-detents, all new eyes and a new solenoid wiring harness! This baby is ready to go for another few years!
It also comes with the stock bolt and the [glow=orange]Orange Carbon bolt[/glow]!
If you want you can also get an extra red matching Dye Ultralite back for the Ultralite barrel that is included.

:idea: And if you need a mask you can get the Red V-Force profiler with amber and clear lense too. Perfect condition!

And for the really needy people I can sell them my stubby Dye Throttle 4500psi bottle with Red Dye C5 Rhino cover too :P

This is what Dye tells about the DMC:
Inside the impressive lightweight package, the patented FUSEâ„¢ bolt technology is capable of smoothly delivering an extreme 23bps rate of fire.
The Intelligent Electronic Control (IEC) allows you to finely tune and customize your firing and gas consumption settings, providing optimal performance and efficiency in almost any climate or environment.
The DMC software features a tournament legal mode that is available at the flip of a switch, and reduced eye sensitivity settings to work with even faster loaders.
Dye's renowned expertise in precision quality craftsmanship, coupled with our distinctive styling and breakthrough technology, provides the platform for the ultimate lightweight performance marker in the world.

If you want extra pictures or info just email me and I´ll get you what you want.

Price: I don´t have a set price in mind, it all depends on what you all want in this package. Just get in touch and we´ll talk. But don´t lowball me. No offers beneath the 1000 mark. I know what this is worth...

Hear you

Marijn
I can out learn you, I can out read you, I can out think you, and I can out philosophize you,... and I'm gonna out last you.
FUBAR
Site Admin

Postby onix on Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:04 am

combien juste pour le gun???
onix

Postby Pollement on Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:48 pm

Waar haal jij al die markers, en zeg nie de winkel want ... :D

Ik word zot alskt allemaal zie :cry:

Greetz, Pollement
[url=www.paintballvalley.be]°°° Proud Member Of Death Valley °°°

Image[/url] Image
Pollement
World Cup player

Postby FUBAR on Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:20 pm

Pour Onix: entre 950-1050€ pour le gun, mais ca depends quels upgrades vous voulez.
Envoyez moi un email à marijn@paintballinfo.be :)

Voor Pollement: ik trade af en toe markers via de pb fora, koop soms 2e hands en koop ook via shops. Vanalles een beetje dus.
De reden dat het er zo veel zijn is omdat ik ze ook niet lang hou, ik test het en als het mij aanstaat hou ik het, indien niet, dan verkopen.
Deze DMC heb ik naar MIJN normen al redelijk lang ;)
I can out learn you, I can out read you, I can out think you, and I can out philosophize you,... and I'm gonna out last you.
FUBAR
Site Admin

Postby zenith on Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:39 pm

Beestige marker echt DA BOM
My setup:
PM6 clear --- clear parts
v!rtue inside
VLocity/DXS Puls
Stako + Guerrilla Air LP

zenith
Ghent-Unit member

Return to pBay - MARKERS / packages