[TK] DM4 Kobalt to Clear fade

Looking for a new marker? Want to sell yours? Post your ad for 2nd hand gear here!

Moderator: Moderator

[TK] DM4 Kobalt to Clear fade

Postby FiXeL on Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:03 pm

Because i cannot use 2 markers at once i have this DM4 for sale:

COMES NOW WITH TAG SPORTZ PREDATOR BOARD FOR THE SAME PRICE!

(Click here for a 3.2mpix pic, or look at the other pics at the end of this post.)

The marker i'm selling is the cobalt to clear fade in the foreground, the other one is the main reason i'm selling this one. The marker is in very good condition and practically in newlike condition. On the side of the hyper 2 reg there is a minor discoloration that must have happened during adonizing, but its no biggie.

Marker comes with standard board, (Newest type LBI board) DM5 chip, Cluedo mod (anti bounce) Dye mini drop, Dye ASA with on/off/bleed and all items that came with it included in the box. (and the box ofcource) Only the small parts box is incomplete but if you want i can add a o-ring kit to make it complete again.

This marker is in excelent condition and even better than my other DM4.
I did'nt play one single time with this marker, and the previous owner only used it about 5 times before he was forced to quit paintball due to medical reasons. I only shot about 200 balls trough it at the chrono to see if the marker was functioning properly. The Serial number of this marker is: 3121364.

I am asking 500 euro's for the marker with all that came with it originally, and 550 if you want the Dye mini drop and ASA aswell. Also i can offer a Redz pepperstick barrel, a Halo B, and a Maxflo airsystem with 68ci tank if you want a complete kit. If you are interested in other items, please contact me with your bid.

Can be shipped inside europe.

More pics: (hi-res ~ 1MB/pic)
Foto02
Foto03
Foto04
Foto05
Foto06
Foto07
Foto08
Foto09
Foto10
Foto11
Outside during the day pics:
Foto12
Foto13
Foto14
Foto15
Foto16
Foto17
Foto18
Foto19

Trades: I'll trade you for cash :D
FiXeL
Rental

Postby FiXeL on Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:36 pm

I'll trow in a Predator board for the same price! get it first or be sorry!
FiXeL
Rental

Postby FiXeL on Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:56 pm

*Deal pending*
FiXeL
Rental

Return to pBay - MARKERS / packages