BLACKOUT EGOs!

All the hot gossip and news... What is new in the paintball scene!?!

Moderator: Moderator

BLACKOUT EGOs!

Postby FUBAR on Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:41 pm

From: http://www.planeteclipse.com/site/eNews.asp?newsID=237

Black Out In !!!
added 1/19/2007
Last year saw the rise of Belgium team Blackout in the millennium division 1. After a poor start to the season with a 22nd place in France, Blackout became one of the most consistent teams in the division taking a 3rd, two 4th’s and a 7th place in the last 4 events of the year and ended the season in 7th Place overall and secured there place in the new SPL for 2007.

Last season the world famous, dashingly hansome, master tech and all round good guy Nicky T played for the Blackout guys and what a huge difference he made to their results. After some fierce off-season bidding wars from teams around the world trying to secure Nicky T’s winning skillz, Nicky T opted to re-sign with his cuddly wuddly friends Blackout.

We asked him why, oh way for the love of god would you do this?

Nicky T Said "2006 was one of the most enjoyable years of my paintball career; building a new team and helping them to the podium in a competitive Div 1. When Blackout offered me the opportunity to continue playing for them in 2007 I jumped at the chance! SPL format, new Blackout Ego 7's, wearing Eclipse '07 gear, shooting Hellfire paint through Pulse loaders whilst using Stako Tanks and Pro Toyz regulators - its going to be a feeding frenzy all season long!"

Planet Eclipse have nothing but good things to say about the Blackout guys and we are extremely happy to have them once again as soldiers in the Ego Army for the 2007 season. As you can see from the picture Blackout have there very own ‘Special’ Edition EGO7 that they are going to be rocking in 2007 along with the 2007 Distortion Playing gear !

And Yannick, no you can’t have a pink one !!!

Good Luck ……… CPL next Season?

LEDZ
Attachments
BlackOut.jpg
BLACKOUT EGO 07
BlackOut.jpg (155.01 KB) Viewed 11983 times
I can out learn you, I can out read you, I can out think you, and I can out philosophize you,... and I'm gonna out last you.
FUBAR
Site Admin

Postby ByTe on Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:05 pm

:) nice,

vind hem wel iets hebben de Black out Ego.
www.p8ntball.be, First Endeavor Paintball, Empire, E-Vents, Diablo and RPS paintballs, KEE Action Sports, Virtue.
watch the the paintball channel
ByTe
League player

Postby FUBAR on Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:11 am

Yep, I like it also...

En naar't schijnt zou er nog een Belgisch team zijn eigen gepersonaliseerde marker op komst hebben... meer info binnenkort hopelijk!
I can out learn you, I can out read you, I can out think you, and I can out philosophize you,... and I'm gonna out last you.
FUBAR
Site Admin

Postby Angie on Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:45 pm

Ja inderdaad:

voila hier is hij dan.
Proudly sponsored by

Empire, E-Vents, Diablo & RPS paintball, KEE Action sports,Sly & Planet Eclipse
Angie
League player

Postby michel23 on Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:24 pm

fugly
michel23