Toch nog even een nieuwe profiler uitbrengen

Protect yo' face!

Moderator: Moderator

Toch nog even een nieuwe profiler uitbrengen

Postby W00dy on Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:59 am

Special edition: white. Laat je beetje denken aan de E-vents niet?

From the makers of the revolutionary VForce Profiler Paintball vision system comes the next step in the evolution of the most advanced Paintball protection yet created, the new VForce Profiler SE - Special Edition. The new reverse-color SE selections make the Profiler line the most diverse in the sport, allowing Players and Teams to match their masks to their style of play or team uniforms. VForce Vision Systems invites every Player to Choose Your Vision with the signature pro-level performance that has made the Profiler the choice of champions.

· Unmatched Optical Superiority - VForce is legendary for precise - undistorted optical clarity throughout the entire lens surface - with no corner creases or blurred areas as found in some goggles. VForce's enhanced field of vision delivers unrivaled peripheral vision and an unrestricted view in every dimension across the entire gamescape.
· Thermo-Cured Anti Fog - Long-term fog-free play - event after event without the worries of leaking dual-pane thermal lenses or scratch-prone inner lens membranes.
· Unsurpassed Comfort - For long games or short - on hot days or cold - your Profiler won't be a headache. Play for pleasure. Pain becomes somebody else's problem.
· World's Fastest Mask - VForce's legendary QuickChange (TM) Lens lets you switch to your tinted lens in moments
· staying focused on the game
· not the gear!
· New Reverse Colors - For the ultimate in style and color coordination. Match any uniform - gear or attitude - play in the woods - urban environments - or the great stadiums of modern professional competition. With a wide array of color and reverse-color choices now available - Teams can even use Profiler and Profiler SE systems to create home and away uniforms for the utmost in professionalism! Choose Your Vision

Link
W00dy
World Cup player

Postby FUBAR on Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:06 pm

en het fotootje...
Attachments
whiteprofiler.jpg
white profiler
whiteprofiler.jpg (99.8 KB) Viewed 1214 times
I can out learn you, I can out read you, I can out think you, and I can out philosophize you,... and I'm gonna out last you.
FUBAR
Site Admin

Return to Masks and goggles