Stiffi Carbon barrel + adapter

This is the place to buy and sell items like barrel(kit)s, hoppers, masks, jerseys, clothing, pods, tools and other gear you can think of...

Moderator: Moderator

Stiffi Carbon barrel + adapter

Postby FUBAR on Wed May 18, 2005 10:33 am

Hi all,

I'm selling my 14 inch Stiffi carbon barrel with Tippmann 98(C) threads. If someone using an A5 wants to use this barrel, this is also possible since I'm selling a 98 to A5 adapter with it.

This is one of the best one-piece barrels you will find. It's REAAAAALLLY ULTRA LIGHT. No kidding, it weighs as much as it would have been made out of plastic but this is real carbon fiber, so very strong. Very smooth and accurate barrel. The boresize is .691, so ideal for all kinds of paint.

It has honestly been used only ONCE. I just don't play that much with my tippmann anymore, so it's stupid to have such a brilliant barrel just lying around here. I bought it a few months ago and I just don't get to play that often. It seriously hasn't got a single scratch! My loss is your gain.

The new price is 110-130€uros for it. (eg. http://www.p8ntball.be/proddetail.php?prod=Stiffi-Autococker14)

I'm selling it to you for 90€. (or contact me with a decent offer)
A5 users can have the barrel adapter for free!

Get in touch! Email or PM me!

Marijn
I can out learn you, I can out read you, I can out think you, and I can out philosophize you,... and I'm gonna out last you.
FUBAR
Site Admin

Return to pBay - GEAR 'n more