The Quest

Where do YOU buy your equipment and who do you (not) recommend and why? Honesty counts!
Also, shops are allowed to advertise here!

Moderator: Moderator

The Quest

Postby Angie on Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:03 pm

Vanaf heden bij p8ntball.be te koop voor maar 849.95€

http://www.p8ntball.be/products.php?cat=359

Komt met Asa (staat nog niet op de foto)

The Quest Paintball Marker comes fully stocked with a host of features. Designed with the player in mind, its’ sleek compact appearance is not only aesthetically appealing, but functional as well. The Slider Frame offers 2 positions for the player to choose from, a forward set of frame holes for the front player in mind or a further back set for all the back players out there. The trigger guard is enlarged to fit any sized hands on the triggers sweet spot. The Spot Trigger comes fully adjustable and equipped with bearings and a magnetic return. Both dually needed because at a blazing fast 23bps speed and with a 1500 rd capability (68/4500), The Quest will outshoot and outlast the competition. For the tournament player at heart it comes cocker threaded, so no need to cart around another set of barrels, integrated snatch grip for the long walks from the pits to the field, and a trigger programmable board including NXL, PSP, MM and standard semi-auto modes. Together with a clamping feedneck and break beam anti-chop eyes The Quest is capable of fitting a variety of loaders and shooting paint break free. With its simplistic 2-piece internal Bolt/Pin combo, maintenance and repair are a breeze. No more putting bolts back together backwards, or inserting a cup seal wrong. A quick wipe down and re-grease and your back on the field shootin fools all day long. Also included in the package is FEP’s 007 2-piece barrel boasting a 7” control bore. With a combination of The Quest & 007 barrel, accuracy and consistency excel above all others! Specifications: Operation ~ Electro-Pneumatic Power ~ 9V Battery Length ~ 9.8” w/o Barrel - 21"" Overall Height ~ 7.5” Width ~ 1.2” Weight ~ 1lb 14oz w/o Barrel - 2lb 3oz w/ Barrel Max Rate of Fire ~ 23+ bps Modes of Fire ~ Semi-Auto, PSP, NXL, MM Eye Sensor ~ Break-Beam Anti-Chop Eyes Propellant ~ Compressed Air/Nitrogen Only Operating Pressure ~ 220 psi Cycling Pressure ~ 85 psi Efficiency ~ 1500rds per 68/4500 Fill Barrel Threads ~ Cocker Barrel ~ 14” 0.696 2-Piece w/ 7” Control-Bore
Proudly sponsored by

Empire, E-Vents, Diablo & RPS paintball, KEE Action sports,Sly & Planet Eclipse
Angie
League player

Postby FUBAR on Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:34 pm

Aangezien dit een commerciele post is, gemoved naar juiste sectie.

Cheers

Marijn
I can out learn you, I can out read you, I can out think you, and I can out philosophize you,... and I'm gonna out last you.
FUBAR
Site Admin

Postby Angie on Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:40 pm

ok thx, wist ook niet juist waar ik dit het beste poste.
Proudly sponsored by

Empire, E-Vents, Diablo & RPS paintball, KEE Action sports,Sly & Planet Eclipse
Angie
League player

Return to Where To Buy?!