For sale: Inferno marker package! Awesome condition! [pix]

Looking for a new marker? Want to sell yours? Post your ad for 2nd hand gear here!

Moderator: Moderator

For sale: Inferno marker package! Awesome condition! [pix]

Postby FUBAR on Sat Dec 18, 2004 2:44 pm

Hi everyone!

I have for sale a Inferno semi automatic paintballgun. This gun was bought to perform decibel tests (noise test) required by law in the process of opening a paintball field.
Besides from that it has been used for 3 times in recreational play by the owner. It is in very good condition because it hasn't been used alot. And if you are familiar with this gun you know it's built like a tank!

Check the reviews at pbreview.com: http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/49/ it receives a 9.6 / 10!

some quotes:
The inferno is a fantastic starter/ midrange marker that strips apart in moments for easy cleaning on or off the field, and has very few parts to go wrong, or for a newbie to get to grips with. The Hellfire barrel on my gun is real good for a standard tube, just keep it clean and you'll have paint going just about bang on where you want it. If your in the market for something easy, durable and a bit different then I'd recommend one of these. I won't claim its an Angel beater, 'because its obviously not, but if your better than the guy your up against then you'll beat him with this marker, regardless of what he carries. ( even if its because his gun has broken, because yours won't if its an Inferno! )

These are a good overall gun, the quality is superb! Its worth spending that little more to get an Inferno over say a spyder (I dont have anything against spyders) as youll notice the difference on the field in reliability and speed. There the best blowbacks ive ever used. Well done Belsales and Arrow Precision!!

If you are looking for a Spyder class marker, either as a beginner, intermediate, first purchase or such, if you want something that works great and will give you a good day of at the field, I HIGHLY recommend this marker over the other Spyder clones out there.

and many more...

This marker is compatible with about all spyder parts but it's way more durable and better built that any spyder out there. If you want to rock the woods, you need this one! This gun is more expensive new than a Tippmann 98 and now you can get it for a comparable price. Ask the field owner wich gun they prefer and alot will answer you: the inferno!
Wheter you want just a decent gun or something that is upgradable... this is it!

With this deal you get:

Inferno semi-automatic paintball marker
Pure Energy 20oz CO² cilinder
Feedneck elbow
Arrow Precision 200round capacity hopper
JT Mask (black)

Price can be negotiated, but the wanted price for the complete package would be about 200€.

If you want more info, detailed pictures or you are interested, contact me (pm or email) or directly the seller at: djkaylo@hotmail.com (id here is: kellie)

Some pix:

Get in touch! The item is located in Ghent and can be picked up, we can ship to anywhere when necessary!

Marijn - Admin
FUBAR
Site Admin

Postby FUBAR on Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:21 pm

package is on hold.
FUBAR
Site Admin

Postby FUBAR on Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:16 pm

Still available:
Price dropped to 175€!!!

Not in picture but also included:

SMART PARTS PROGRESSIVE BARREL 12" !

Item was bought early 2004.

Btw. price for a new Inferno is 250€, check: http://www.maxs-sport.com/paintball-shop/details.asp?sprache=d&sessionid=18211156282701058313474124&Artikelnr=245-000-BK
FUBAR
Site Admin

Return to pBay - MARKERS / packages