Tippmann and WAS boards

All the hot gossip and news... What is new in the paintball scene!?!

Moderator: Moderator

Tippmann and WAS boards

Postby FUBAR on Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:59 am

Equalizer for Tippmann A5 & Pro-E w/solenoid

What is the Equalizer?
The Equalizer is a tournament legal board for Tippmann's A5 and Pro-E markers. This board has been approved for use by Tippmann, which means that by using this board you will not void the warranty of your marker. This upgrade board increases the rate of fire and offers numerous other features (described below).

How difficult is it to install the Equalizer?
Installation of the Equalizer is very simple, and takes just a few minutes! Just remove the grip assembly of your marker, remove the old stock circuit board, install your new Equalizer board, and then reassemble your grip! That's it! No soldering or any type of permanent modification is necessary! You can change back to the stock configuration at anytime.

To see for yourself how easy the installation is download our complete step-by-step installation and usage manual

How does it work?
The Equalizer uses highly sophisticated algorithms for calculating the optimal cycle timing and handling issues of marker recoil due to a "sear tripper" design.

What other features does the Equalizer have?
There are no dip switches. All settings are stored internally. Dwell, Debounceâ„¢, rate of fire cap, and firing mode can be programmed using the trigger and LED. Firing modes include semi-auto, PSP ramping, and NXL full auto.

Technical information about the Equalizer
Rate of fire: limited only by the mechanics. Approximately 25+bps.
Power source: 9v battery.
Warranty: lifetime.

http://www.wickedairsportz.net/videos/a5eq.wmv
http://www.wickedairsportz.net/videos/a5eq2.wmv
I can out learn you, I can out read you, I can out think you, and I can out philosophize you,... and I'm gonna out last you.
FUBAR
Site Admin

Return to Paintball News