New Ollie Lang Book - Power Paintball

All the hot gossip and news... What is new in the paintball scene!?!

Moderator: Moderator

New Ollie Lang Book - Power Paintball

Postby zenith on Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:25 am

ollie lang of LA Ironmen has been working on a paintball book/how to and is finished check it out if you don't want to pay for the book you can sign up for a few how toes for free by the team that will make you play better.

My name is Oliver Lang. I play for the Los Angeles Ironmen. I've been playing Paintball professionally for 10 years now. Let’s face it, not everyone was born with a gun in hand. But with practice and the hundreds of new insights from my book, you'll blow past "natural" athletes and guys that have years more playing experience.

This book will improve your play dramatically, no matter your current skill level!You'll learn fantastic techniques (and secrets) that we use as pro players, but don't share.You'll discover the MOST powerful way to increase your confidence in the heat of the battle. And say goodbye to your own insecurities and fears to become the player your opponents fear.

Having confidence with a strong game plan is CRUCIAL to advancing the field, and you'll learn to control your thoughts and achieve this exact mindset. The mind-set of winning.

My setup:
PM6 clear --- clear parts
v!rtue inside
VLocity/DXS Puls
Stako + Guerrilla Air LP

zenith
Ghent-Unit member

Return to Paintball News