READ FIRST: Welcome, Welkom, Bonjour, Wilkommen,..

All the hot gossip and news... What is new in the paintball scene!?!

Moderator: Moderator

READ FIRST: Welcome, Welkom, Bonjour, Wilkommen,..

Postby FUBAR on Sat Oct 21, 2000 1:01 am

Welcome all!

As you can see I have chosen English as the main language here, this to accomodate all the diffirent communities in Belgium plus to make the board accessible to foreigners. If you wish to speak your own language you're free to do so, but remember that you're excluding other members to participate in the discussion by that.

Take your time to browse through the forums and if you feel something needs to be improved let me know. There is a specific forum for that.

The main objective of this forum is to bring all kinds of players together, newbies, recreational players, pro's etc. To facilitate the exchange of information about equipment, fields and more. To set up big games and whatever you think is cool.
This board is NOT affiliated with any team, shop or field. The intention is to have an INdependent forum where everybody is welcome to speak his mind.
You are free to post an ad for your shop, field or team, but do make sure it is in the correct section!, I will not delete anything as long as it's not bullshitting, spamming or just plain annoying. Just act like grown ups and you won't feel my thorn. :twisted: :wink:

Go ahead and have fun!

Marijn Willems
Forum Admin
FUBAR
Site Admin

Return to Paintball News